• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pietro's Global mute

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Pietro011
Muted by: [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Time of mute: few minutes ago
Server/Channel: global / PVE
Reason for mute: saying dealing with trolls in o chat
Your story: I'll make this short. I've had problems with 2 guides within this server, had a forum page slandering me, tried to defend myself in rules council and @Danda shut me down afterwards. Said dealing with trolls in o chat and was globally muted. I wont say anything mean. No point in it. I've done everything I could to help this server and those of you who have been around since bastion know that. Or hell, even Haven will know that only to get slandered and shut down by staff themselves. I'll wait for you folks to slander on me here as well.

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Pietro011
Muted by: [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Time of mute: few minutes ago
Server/Channel: global
Reason for mute: saying dealing with trolls in o chat
Your story: I'll make this short. I've had problems with 2 guides within this server, tried to defend myself in rules council and @Danda shut me down afterwards. Said dealing with trolls in o chat and was globally muted. I wont say anything mean. No point in it. I've done everything I could to help this server only to get slandered and shut down by staff themselves. I'll wait for you folks to slander on me here as well.
See it's this kind of passive aggressive attitude that has landed you with this mute. You were shut down in that thread not for defending yourself but for bringing up a topic that did not belong in the thread of which I have already explained this to you once. After that you proceeded to take it to off-topic calling people who were talking in said thread trolls. Issues like this should not be taken to off-topic but should be taken up with upper staff or Kainzo.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
So, could I be unmuted from PVE chat yet? I'll try to delete the prior post before you fellas try to pin me for double posting.

Edit: Apparently can't delete myself, I sent a report message to have it deleted.