• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pieissogood application

pieissogood

Stone
  1. In-game name: pieissogood
  2. Location & Age: Washington State, 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): three friends who recommended hero craft multiple times
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love working with other players to build and survive. I have had a lot of fun on friend's servers in the past, and I hate greifers. I have never had a chance to play on a roleplaying server, and I think the idea sounds great!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have three friends at school who told me this was an awesome server, who cant stop praising this server.
I have voted for Herocraft!
I love the minecraft experience and I am super excited for 1.9!

pieissogood

Stone
I am particularily interested in the beastmaster, and I think the class system you guys came up with is very cool! Ive never seen on a roleplaying server with this much depth and this well thought out! I have a very good knowledge of building, and have a knack for finding ore and underground structures. I am fair, and dont cheat or grief