• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PickupNow Application For The MC Server!

Pickupnow

Dirt
  1. In-game name: PickupNow
  2. Location & Age:Miltonkeynes, 15
  3. Previous Bans: A Server Called OutBreakPVP Because it was a faction server and Not really Anyone liked me killing them.
  4. Refferals: Luckasy , Because we have known each other for a pretty long time.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I really like the work you have put into this server and I want to enjoy it as much as everyone else in the server. I saw someone playthrough up to level 10 AND I LOVED IT! If you accept me I will be happy, tell my friends to try to join, and try to get more people in general join this server to enjoy as much as I will.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My Mate Called luckasy Told me That this server is pretty good , So i want to Really Have a go at trying it out.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes, I voted highest from the look of this server and to let people know how great this server is.
  8. Special Key: HCP9
  9. Additional Info:I love Playing a Warrior so I will probably be a Warrior so if anyone is looking for someone willing to be tell them about me. I have Skype so you can contact me through it(I'm always on) my name is Harry.wilson27 and full name is Harry James Wilson. Since I live in Engand I hope there is anyone near me so we can meet up to play together it would be fun :). I hope you like the sounds of who I am and that you accept me

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Do you think you could go a little more in depth with your ban? Like what happened specifically, what was the situation?

Pickupnow

Dirt
I got banned from the server because the Admins Did not Like me Because i pvped too much and my mccmo skill level was over 5000 cos i played it for a long time and it was a brilliant server and the most reason they banned me is because i was maknig the players leave because of my pvp.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM. Just keep our rules in mind and know that we do not tolerate any breaking of them. PvP is allowed on our server and we do not ban those who PvP unless they violate one of our rules while doing it.