• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Photoras's Ban Appeal.

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Photoras.
Banned By: Neo_Exdeath.
Time of Ban: A few weeks past.
Reason For Ban: Intentionally continued exploiting in an attempt to breach security
My Story: Where can I even start? Oh I know, the petition. I had stated in PE format to all Mods, Guides, Admins, and other personal that could view PE's that I would attempt to exploit my way into the DHX Bank. I also stated that I did not know if it would work but I wanted to try for security reasons and that I would, whatever the outcome, speak of my findings. I heard no complaints from the staff as I made a short /kill journey to spawn.

I was met by and invisible force that was speaking to me and prompting me on, obviously at least interested in the matter, and so I continued. After multiple failed attempts of obvious exploitation, I could not breach the large gaps between me and the bank. Soon after the invisible force left me, closed my PE, and said something along the lines of "Say something when you actually have some skill". Fuelled by this rather rude and blatant remark I continued to try, only to be met with failure.

My outcome had been roughly the area I was expecting, but it was worth a try to see if it was possible. Now in a case in which I would be contacted directly with a cease and desist. I would stop, tell them I could not do it, and move on to living in Herocraft. Mind you I may or may not have missed something when my technique often disconnected me even though the server was good enough to catch up and put me back. Thus keeping me a little less connected with what may or may not have been said to me.

Then the ban came, I almost half expected it, but it was far from what I expected. A perm ban? Really? When it said I was banned, mind you this was the first time I had ever been banned by the server for any cause, I expected a temp ban. Three days, a week tops. But I quickly came to realize that I was being told to leave, for good.

I told you so you would know and at least understand, but I feel as if I was suddenly betrayed by the server for testing it's security. Whether you saw it that way or not, this is my side of the story, and it is the way I see it.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So you read our Terms of Service right? Just checking.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
You have been unbanned, but next time make sure you actually listen to an admin telling you to stop. I shouldn't have to warn you, kill you, kick and ban you to get you to actually stop.