• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pfeffernusse Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Pfeffernusse
  2. Location & Age: California, 35 (36 on 4/27)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Hilltim1
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My referral friend posted information on our guild website. In the past we have had several guild/friend Minecraft servers and enjoyed playing together--but things usually fizzed out because there just wasn't enough interest population-wise to keep things moving.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I have read and agree with both items wholeheartedly as they should ensure enjoyable gameplay for all.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I wish I had had the foresight to take screenshots of past gameplay, but sadly I did not. I should be accepted because I truly enjoy every aspect of the game I have experienced thus far--specifically building things. I am also extremely fascinated by your server in general because I have never experienced Minecraft on a server such as yours. I believe it would bring out the best aspects of Minecraft that I enjoy while adding an additional element which will keep me coming back for more, especially since I am an avid WoW player and it seems some small elements in terms of crafting and 'roles' have been added which would make the game all the more fun. I also look forward to playing with my friends in this updated environment.
  9. Additional Info: I am a Theatre Designer--Scenic and Costume, so that may be reflected in my buildings--I like to have fun and be creative both visually and architecturally. **Thank you for your time and consideration**