• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pet Animals! Show you pictures of your Pets!

Ok so I was talking to some people on the irc and I came up with this idea. Pets? Show your pictures I thought I'd get started with my lovable Cat Garfield(Yes i know the name.) Anyway post the pictures of your animals here.
[/URL]

Garfield :

Milly:

Fluffy: (Yet to be seen :O)

Meet Hazmat!

She has an obsession with boxes:

She plans on one day becoming a TSA agent, so she'll practice searching ALL your bags:

You'll sometimes find her in strange places without a clue as to how she got there:

Oh, and she's a total mastermind:

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Tier 9
My kids..

Daddy's girl: Cali

Dana

Dante

Nap time...

There is also Shiloh the black lab mix, and Henry our elder greyhound I don't have a picture of him handy.. We also have 5 fish..

J/K

MA DOGS! Rico and Roxy, two minitaure poodles. I got 'em cause poodles are hypo-allergenic, and I've got wicked allergies. Turns out they're completely awesome dogs, I'll probably start doing agility with the black one, Rico, in the spring. He's like a fuckin' kangaroo, and smart enough to do my tax return, almost.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Tier 7
Well here's an arrangement of photos of my three pets that I've had so far.

[attachment=113]
Kitty Carlisle
[attachment=114]
A better view of her

[attachment=115]
She almost always was on my desk when i started working and went to get some snack foods.

[attachment=116]
My last dog Lucky

I have more pictures but I have to scan them into the computer. He was a full breed doberman, we rescued him with clipped ears and tail already done. He was more lucky to live as long as 14 years old till last summer