• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Personsme's Whitelist Application

pjtaljaard

Gold
1-personsme
2-Canada,Ontario Age-15
3-I've never had any ban on any servers and i'm glad for that. =)
4-A good friend Sigpit sent me here from : bukkit.zapto.org
5-Well i've been playing Minecraft for a long time and the server that i met Sigpit on was soo much fun just by it's self and Sigpit said that this server is even better so, i hope that i can simply have fun and make friends on this wonderful server i heard you guys even make your own plugins/mod them.
6-I heard about this server from my friend Sigpit who recommended that i play on this server.
7-Eeyup shure did. =)
8-Well i play Minecraft with my friends on steam and i host a server all the time for the guys, I also love to play games with anyone who is friendly and not backstabbing my favorite games of all time would be Garry's Mod and Minecraft. I'm fair, honest, and i promise i won't be a jerk on the server. Oh and i'm a Bronie and i hope you don't discriminate against that. =)

pjtaljaard

Gold
Sadly enough i can a friend gave me this account for my B-Day i thought it was new but i guess he was playing on it before he gave it to me, Sorry i don't know what else to say...

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Well, I'd suggest buying your own account, then apply once again and we'd be happy to review your new account's application :)
Until then, good luck on another server. :)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Nvm :p Just go ahead and reapply once you have your new account, then, if you're accepted, I can go ahead and change your forum username to your new account.