• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Personal Regions

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
So I've asked around a bit, but haven't received a definite answer to this question.... Are there bi-weekly/weekly/monthly payments for personal regions in the wilderness? I've heard its so much per block, but haven't been told what the rate and period of payments should be.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yes, there are. It's fairly cheap compared to the initial cost of purchase. The tax occurs every 2 weeks according to the in game command /res limits

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
0.15c per block for t3 ... they can protect 10x10x10 - which amounts to about 350c.
Their upkeep is 0.02-3c per block (just guessing) so their rent every two weeks is ... like 25-50c? If I'm doing the math right.. heh
It's really cheap.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah that's not too bad, but i've never paid rent before and IDK who to give it to :p or how to check when its due