• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Personal regions + Admin

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, aparently an admin restore the area where my personal region was, everything is gone, the region is still there, but just dirt and stone

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well, aparently an admin restore the area where my personal region was, everything is gone, the region is still there, but just dirt and stone

Not really a bug. I assume this was that one still hidden underground near a hero gate? If it was restored with worldedit, it can't be brought back.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Not really a bug. I assume this was that one still hidden underground near a hero gate? If it was restored with worldedit, it can't be brought back.
Why would someone do that though? I cleared this with you months ago

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
Better leaving than getting banned for being toxic, but w/e, nicely done admins...

Every pe i do, they want me to be at the coords... where i cant do the pe or id get killed... but dont even ask me, just close it...

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Better leaving than getting banned for being toxic, but w/e, nicely done admins...

Every pe i do, they want me to be at the coords... where i cant do the pe or id get killed... but dont even ask me, just close it...

Admins can help you resolve this, be patient.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9

Heya Naxet.

Just checking - do you read the closed petitions? Staff almost always leave comments, and frequently questions - perhaps they need you to provide more info.

If staff have questions and post them on the petition, people usually don't notice and the petition stays open for longer than it needs to. So we close them with a question in the comments so the player notices and hopefully reads it and takes the required action.

Not saying this just for you, Naxet - I'm just taking advantage to put this info out there for all players reading this thread:
  • /pe list closed - to get the number of the petition
then
  • /pe view #
Take care, all.