• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Personal Lore!

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Personal Lore!

I've gotten a lot of requests to do some custom lore, so here's my thread. If you want a custom Bio, Town lore, Guild Lore, please PM ME YOUR APPLICATION. Don't post it here. We want to keep it a bit secret! If you post it here, it will be ignored.

Application Format:

IGN:
Maps been on (Sanctum, Zeal, Dragon):
Classes (Ones that you want me to write about):
Towns/Guilds:
Affilations:
Misc RP info (Please add here):

Please try to add as much information as possible in all of the categories. It helps me create a better, flowing, piece of writing with more details.

-Loremaster Azian

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
By applicaion do you want us to write the lore, or just our ideas?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, I noticed. This is personal bio's, but also some people have been requesting town lore and guild lore from me. Also, people are lazy, and don't want to write it. But if you feel that way, I'll stop.
Naw dude, I ws just pointing out the simmilarities (sp?)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
You should find the time to hop on, master dragoon again and all that good stuff :D
Perhapse one day. For now, I'm on the cocaine that is League of Legends, and am working my ass of in school. I may return in the summer. Not to mention leveling takes so frickin long and I'm sort of only ok-ish at PvP and hate mob grinding.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Perhapse one day. For now, I'm on the cocaine that is League of Legends, and am working my ass of in school. I may return in the summer. Not to mention leveling takes so frickin long and I'm sort of only ok-ish at PvP and hate mob grinding.
There is MAs now, I'm sure everyone would let you afk leeach ;)
Anyway, you play on NA right? :(
No one plays on EUW :/

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Unknown to many, Troppics was not always the man we know him to be. He was not always "Guide Troppics" or even "Proctor Troppics" . Some of us, knew him as Troppics. And so, let us remember who he was, so long ago.
The tale begins in Zeal.
Before Troppics became the man we know today, he was cold, shriveling boy, caught unaware by the difficult wilderness, filled with monsters, traps, and bandits. He was lucky though, during his travels, he was able to join the town of Extium. But alas, it was not the place for him. He needed a place where he could learn the paths of a fighter. It was in Spire, that he called home. Here, in spire, was his beginning. Spire, at the time, was one of the most combat oriented towns, devoted to a difficult life of war.It was here, that Troppics was taught in the ways of armed combat, training his abilities, learning new skills. Troppics became a hardened veteran in war. No longer was he whimpering child, unable to defend himself against even the weakest opponents. He was a warrior. Troppics became the person many wish to become, but few able to achieve. He began rise up in the ranks, becoming not only a fighter, but a leader of men.
One of his memorable battles was with Spire, early one cold november morning. He and his team lay in wait, prepared for an ambush. It was one of the most incredible battles fought in the time of Zeal. Hundreds died in the midst of the hacking of the warriors, stabbing of the rogues, and the fireballs of the casters. And in the middle of it all, was Troppics. He was hurricane of blades, swirling around the battle field like a tornado. None could touch him that day. That day, victory, was to be given to spire.
"He went into Dragongarde not kicking and screaming, but roaring and stabbing"
-Anonymous
The transition into Dragongarde was easier for Troppics compared to most. Him, and a few core friends of Spire began a new town, named Panorama. Here, under the rule of Madsplatter, things were taken into "Perspective" (hence the name Panorama). Panorama, was not judgmental, not cruel, not stupid. Here, Troppics was able to cultivate the town, and create a flourishing community. And yet, Troppics found a new calling. No longer was he the bloodthirsty bad-ass he used to be. Well, he's still a bad-ass, but thats besides the point. Together, paired with Upb34t, they created a new town, under the name of "Glaciem". Glaciem, floating on the water, was a town of elements. Here, Troppicz began to raise his citizens into the hardened veterans, as he once was raised. He continues his story, creating new tales and incredible adventures, I hope to tell you them all.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
@Theazian

OMG! Freaking badass!!! <3333

That was so cool xD

One thing though. My first town was Exitium not Spire :p

PS. Love you!