• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Persistent Inventory coming 06/13/14 - store your stuff in chests!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
STORE YOUR ITEMS IN A CHEST (THURS NIGHT) BEFORE FRIDAY - THERE'S A CHANCE IT MAY GET LOST ON THIS UPDATE. 10 AM CST.

We will be rolling out the persistent inventory system for cross-server inventory between the new servers coming up and PVE/PVP/RPG.

Things that could be lost if not stowed:
immediate inventory
equipped armor
enderchest contents

Things that should be fine:
Backpacks (not linked yet!)
Placed chests will stay in their world.

Please store your inventory in a chest (not enderchest) to have a seamless integration on Friday. We will not be reimbursing things not stored. This system will store all inventory to the SQL database and load/unload it on demand.

Thanks!
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] | [USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] | [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Having a reminder in game when you log in would be great as well! Just in case, ya know?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Question: What if you have a bunch of chests?
Condense everything you want in one or ?
Confused on how that will work~ ty :)
It just might clear everything in your inventory at the time it is set onto the servers so just have everything in a chest. It doesn't matter how many chests though just as long as you have nothing in your inventory at the time

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Are backpacks being mergified or can I just toss my crap in there?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Still not used the @.Guides........

But good to know about this. How will the affect enderchests though?
Will they be cross world too? Or are they still single world?
Ender Chests are linked to players like normal inv. so presumably (along with the "not enderchest" remark) yes.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Things that could be lost if not stowed:
immediate inventory
equipped armor
enderchest contents

Things that should be fine:
Backpacks (not linked yet!)
Placed chests will stay in their world.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Ender Chests are linked to players like normal inv. so presumably (along with the "not enderchest" remark) yes.
I know that enderchests are player specific, but I have no idea how cross world inventory is working, so I was not sure if they would be too.
Either way, now I know for sure.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Could we get an approximate time on the restart when this will be introduced? For us poor folks who get confused when North Americans say "Friday"?