• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PernixPike's Ban Appeal.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: PernixPike
Banned by: Not sure, first time trying to play in a few months. I'm not sure who to tag. Brutalacerate
Time of ban: Not sure
Reason for ban: Not sure
Your story: I tried to log in after a few months of inactivity and I have been banned. I'm not really sure why or when I was banned.

EDIT: The message I receive upon trying to log in is "Banned!" Angyles

EDIT2: I believe that my account was compromised. The last time I recall playing was in October. I went ahead and changed my password. Let me know if there is anything else I can do. Danda

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is the message you are receiving when you try to log in?

I was curious if it was a specific ban, and since it is not what I was thinking of, I will see what I can find out. Also tagging Danda in case he has any idea.

Okay you were banned by Danda for a possible compromised account/Stealing from town members. So I will let Danda take over from here in regards to the ban appeal.

Danda

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You stole various amounts of gold, iron etc from all the chests in Thornhollow