• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Permaban Drop Parites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the ban appeal of ouiouibaguette this morning made me think: "this guy's filthy rich with 3K sitting in his bank." And then it made me think: "he probably has a lot of valuable items, damn I'd like to have those items." And this got me to the conclusion of thinking: "If he is permambanned and won't be back to get them, then why not give them away to people who wiill use them?"

Think about it! If someone is never going to end up back on herocraft, then why have their money collect dust in their bank, or their items rot in their inventory and locked chests? Why not make a permanent ban an opportunity for the general populace of herocraft?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Seeing the ban appeal of ouiouibaguette this morning made me think: "this guy's filthy rich with 3K sitting in his bank." And then it made me think: "he probably has a lot of valuable items, damn I'd like to have those items." And this got me to the conclusion of thinking: "If he is permambanned and won't be back to get them, then why not give them away to people who wiill use them?"

Think about it! If someone is never going to end up back on herocraft, then why have their money collect dust in their bank, or their items rot in their inventory and locked chests? Why not make a permanent ban an opportunity for the general populace of herocraft?
No. Wait for their Lwc to pop and loot it from there, but there is always a chance for someone to be unbanned.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry, this won't be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.