• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Perkec323's application

Perkec323

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Perkec323
Location & Age:Croatia 18
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
Referral(s)Found that on youtube
How did you hear about Herocraft?:Youtube
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes i do
Reason you should be accepted: There's seemingly no reason that I shouldn't be accepted. The server is currently at half-capacity as I'm writing this, and I have no intention of bothering other players on the condition that they don't bother me first.I can do lots of stuff for any of these factions or whatever there are , i can help people doing things, i like PVP in minecraft and i want a good communicate
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCP9
Additional Info:btw i play League of Legends, Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare, Dota 2, Stronghold Crusader, Command and Counquer Generals, Killing floor, Toribash and first of all Minecraft (yes i know that is a lot of games ) =D. In my real life i play football and piano, i go to high school, i would really like to play on this amazing server HC <3

TimTim209

Iron
Location & Age:Croatia 18
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
Referral(s)Found that on youtube
How did you hear about Herocraft?:Youtube
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes i do
Reason you should be accepted: There's seemingly no reason that I shouldn't be accepted. The server is currently at half-capacity as I'm writing this, and I have no intention of bothering other players on the condition that they don't bother me first.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCP9
Additional Info:Nothing else

~~~REVIEWING~~~

Your profile age and application ages do not match. What is your real age and date of birth?

TimTim209

Iron
Reason you should be accepted: There's seemingly no reason that I shouldn't be accepted. The server is currently at half-capacity as I'm writing this, and I have no intention of bothering other players on the condition that they don't bother me first.

Additional Info:Nothing else

I'm sorry, but this isn't exactly what we are looking for as an answer.

Here is what we are looking for:
Reason you should be accepted: We need to know what you will bring to the server and our community. Are you a good PvPer, are you a merchant, do you like to build, are you a good coder? Mentioning things that you are good at in Minecraft help. Have you read our rules and are willing to follow them?

Additional Info: Tell us a little about yourself. What other computer/video games do you play? What do you like to do when you're not playing Minecraft? Are you a relaxed person? Do you get upset easily? Are you helpful? Make it interesting.

TimTim209

Iron
Angyles
Age change.
Also, please review:
Reason you should be accepted: There's seemingly no reason that I shouldn't be accepted. The server is currently at half-capacity as I'm writing this, and I have no intention of bothering other players on the condition that they don't bother me first.I can do lots of stuff for any of these factions or whatever there are , i can help people doing things, i like PVP in minecraft and i want a good communicate

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Someone very recently said almost the exact same thing in their application. Is there a reason you stole some of the information?

Perkec323

Dirt
Angyles
yeah couse i dont know what to say

and yeah i know now what to say

Reason you should be accepted:i want some fun and i want to play some good pvp minecraft server with aditonale things like heroes

Perkec323

Dirt
Angyles

yeah but plz forgot that i write my one

Reason you should be accepted:i want some fun and i want to play some good pvp minecraft server with aditonale things like heroes

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angyles

yeah but plz forgot that i write my one

I am questioning if you wrote any of your application. The English is almost perfect yet your most recent post to me has broken English.

Perkec323

Dirt
Angyles

Location & Age: Croatia 18
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No Bans
Referral(s): Found on youtube
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: i want to play some good pvp minecraft servers with some additional things like Heroes and that....
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HcP9
Additional Info:i want to be good on server and i want to play with friends soo plz accept my application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angyles

Location & Age: Croatia 18
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No Bans
Referral(s): Found on youtube
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: i want to play some good pvp minecraft servers with some additional things like Heroes and that....
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HcP9
Additional Info:i want to be good on server and i want to play with friends soo plz accept my application

Thank you

I am going to go ahead and accept you, but remember we only allow English in public chats. Behave and follow the rules. Welcome to Herocraft