• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pepper_the_panda Whitelist Application

Espeon

Stone
If you need any more informaiton, simply reply to this thread with the questions. If it's a sensitive topic, I'll reply with a PM to the one who asked.

Just two things.
First, what sort of features will I gain if I connect to the server with the SpoutCraft Client?
Second, I wish for a moderator to overview my skin to make sure it is not violating EULA 1.10.

I'd like to update this post with me saying that the information about my bans may be false - I didn't check the information thoroughly. It appears that RoxBot still has be banned for forcefield/altaccount - I'd like to request a ban appeal, but it doesn't really concern me much since I never go on the server.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Pepper_the_panda
  2. Location & Age: USA - 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I purchased my account long ago from someone selling it cheap ($16), it took me a few days but I realised that the account was banned on a lot of servers. After going through every server that my account was listed ban on (McBans/FishBans), I was able to remove all bans. RoxBot was probably the hardest server to remove the ban from - they didn't reply for months. I can honestly say with all of the kindness in my heart that I have not been banned from a single Minecraft (or minecraft-related) server ever since I bought my account a year ago. Infact, I'm starting to become reffered by some Sky Survival servers to become Helpers. The last ban I have ever been met with was on a TeeWorlds game where everyone on the server was randomly banned and kicked for no reason. Other than that, I've been on a clean streak for the past 9 months.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCP16
If you need any more informaiton, simply reply to this thread with the questions. If it's a sensitive topic, I'll reply with a PM to the one who asked.

Just two things.
First, what sort of features will I gain if I connect to the server with the SpoutCraft Client?
Second, I wish for a moderator to overview my skin to make sure it is not violating EULA 1.10.

I'd like to update this post with me saying that the information about my bans may be false - I didn't check the information thoroughly. It appears that RoxBot still has be banned for forcefield/altaccount - I'd like to request a ban appeal, but it doesn't really concern me much since I never go on the server.

Reviewing

Espeon

Stone
Sorry for not responding as quickly as you did, Angyles. Infact, I may not be able to reply to this 'till tomorrow.

The simple answer is that is not me. I was googling my IGN one day when I found that exact same post; I'm actually a little frightened right now in the case that you may think that is me. Then again, the guy's grammar is pretty funny. This is exactly the reason why I've said I bought this account from someone else.

My PlanetMinecraft account is Devee

While we're on the same topic, I'd also like to point out these users are not me neither (if there is more than one person):
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sXcv33HhsewJ:fullpvpcraft.enjin.com/forum/m/13392815/viewthread/7689880-dashingknight-aka-kazooie911-possibly-pepperthepanda &cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
http://mczone.co/user/Pepper_the_panda
Sorry, I thought I had another link here somewhere talking about my account being a possible alt of a hacker.

Anyway, if you need any verification about my age I would be more than happy to help provide you with anything via PM. My birthday is March 9, 1997. I've recently turned 17 - for my birthday we went to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry for not responding as quickly as you did, Angyles. Infact, I may not be able to reply to this 'till tomorrow.

The simple answer is that is not me. I was googling my IGN one day when I found that exact same post; I'm actually a little frightened right now in the case that you may think that is me. Then again, the guy's grammar is pretty funny. This is exactly the reason why I've said I bought this account from someone else.

My PlanetMinecraft account is Devee

While we're on the same topic, I'd also like to point out these users are not me neither (if there is more than one person):
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sXcv33HhsewJ:fullpvpcraft.enjin.com/forum/m/13392815/viewthread/7689880-dashingknight-aka-kazooie911-possibly-pepperthepanda &cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
http://mczone.co/user/Pepper_the_panda
Sorry, I thought I had another link here somewhere talking about my account being a possible alt of a hacker.

Anyway, if you need any verification about my age I would be more than happy to help provide you with anything via PM. My birthday is March 9, 1997. I've recently turned 17 - for my birthday we went to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

It was very minor as both ages are above the legal requirement.

Accepted

Espeon

Stone
Thank you. Anyway, just remember that if you need any verification with anything simply ask me - in-game or forum. It's kind of funny, really. With all of the EULA and such I was expecting the whitelist applications to be a little more strict; I was ready to provide proof of purchase for my account and more.

Anyway, hope to meet some friends in-game tomorrow.