• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Peppaloo's application

Peppaloo

Dirt
IGN: peppaloo
Location and age: England, 16
Previous bans: yes, I was unfairly banned because i apparently "Griefed" my own house.
Referral: no
Why should i be accepted?: I love going on roleplay servers and i also love pvp! I am always well behaved. When i found your server it was just what i was looking for. I would be glad to become apart of your fantastic server! I may not be good at the things listed above but i do enjoy them!
How did you hear about herocraft?: on the internet.
Additional info: I love the fable games and enjoy them. I also enjoy playing portal! I am quite relaxed and i don't care what people think of me (usually people tell me i am weird, but i am ok with it). When i am not playing minecraft i like to draw or take my dog for walks!
Special Key: {HCP8}

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: peppaloo
Location and age: England, 16
Previous bans: yes, I was unfairly banned because i apparently "Griefed" my own house.
Referral: no
Why should i be accepted?: I love going on roleplay servers and i also love pvp! I am always well behaved. When i found your server it was just what i was looking for. I would be glad to become apart of your fantastic server! I may not be good at the things listed above but i do enjoy them!
How did you hear about herocraft?: on the internet.
Additional info: I love the fable games and enjoy them. I also enjoy playing portal! I am quite relaxed and i don't care what people think of me (usually people tell me i am weird, but i am ok with it). When i am not playing minecraft i like to draw or take my dog for walks!

Thank you for the interest in the server. Unfortunately your application is not complete as you are missing some vital information.

Please reply back to this thread when you have corrected it. Thanks!

Peppaloo

Dirt
Thank you for the interest in the server. Unfortunately your application is not complete as you are missing some vital information.

Please reply back to this thread when you have corrected it. Thanks!
Done it (sorry i forgot to put my code in)

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I've found no bans other then the one you had stated and I see nothing wrong with you becoming a member of our community. Welcome to herocraft! Please check your PM's!