• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Penguin

Ruger392

Obsidian
Thread probably gonna get locked because ima "toxic player" who is "disrespectful to the hardworkers of this sever"( even tho was gunna strive to be an architect) so i'll just say my goodbyes

Bye scottishwoman81 @Irishman81

Bye stronghoexnxx @strongholdx

Bye admins [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] xani u smell like a penguin!

Bye O A K B O Y S

Bye pvp *jokes already died*

Bye indar fweepers and the rest!

Bye coolbeans! Ty for seeing the way

If i forgot you sorry!

Banned for trying to justify that muting me for saying " why ruin something that was nice" shouldn't get me a mute especially a gmute. But since talking in O chat on another world was illegal (yeah even though all of people did it and im probally the first or second one to get banned from this) bye guys!!
derp-penguin.png
PENGUIN FOREVAHHHH

EDIT: Bye for two days

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Thread probably gonna get locked because ima "toxic player" who is "disrespectful to the hardworkers of this sever"( even tho was gunna strive to be an architect) so i'll just say my goodbyes

Bye scottishwoman81 @Irishman81

Bye stronghoexnxx @strongholdx

Bye admins [USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] xani u smell like a penguin!

Bye O A K B O Y S

Bye pvp *jokes already died*

Bye indar fweepers and the rest!

If i forgot you sorry!

Banned for trying to justify that muting me for saying " why ruin something that was nice" shouldn't get me a mute especially a gmute. But since talking in O chat on another world was illegal (yeah even though all of people did it and im probally the first or second one to get banned from this) bye guys!!
derp-penguin.png
PENGUIN FOREVAHHHH
You aren't perma banned