• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PCmonkey's Off Topic Chat Mute Appeal

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PCmonkey11
Muted by: Not sure who sorry.
Time of mute: Not sure either I'm afraid I logged in and I was unable to join Off topic chat. Probably 6th or 7th of November. (in Australia of course)
Channel: Off Topic.
Reason for mute: I think someone took a screen shot of my conversation with the mayor of genesis and his buddy in which I said "you mad?".
Your story: Saying "you mad?" in the wrong way can be classed as a internet e-bonics. However, the context in which I used the words "you mad?" were completely on topic. I was simply asking the mayor of Genesis if we was a little bit infuriated by me gtp'ing Kahzo's town to genesis, in order to stop their progress in digging their hole. Yes, I did say the words "you mad?" and why can't I? I was just simply asking a question that I was genuinely interested in.

*Important*
In future I will not say anything even related to a internet e-bonics on any public chats, I am extremely sorry for any trouble or annoyance I may have caused people outside of the conversation.

Love Monkey~ xoxoxo

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: PCmonkey11
Muted by: Not sure who sorry.
Time of mute: Not sure either I'm afraid I logged in and I was unable to join Off topic chat. Probably 6th or 7th of November. (in Australia of course)
Channel: Off Topic.
Reason for mute: I think someone took a screen shot of my conversation with the mayor of genesis and his buddy in which I said "you mad?".
Your story: Saying "you mad?" in the wrong way can be classed as a internet e-bonics. However, the context in which I used the words "you mad?" were completely on topic. I was simply asking the mayor of Genesis if we was a little bit infuriated by me gtp'ing Kahzo's town to genesis, in order to stop their progress in digging their hole. Yes, I did say the words "you mad?" and why can't I? I was just simply asking a question that I was genuinely interested in.

*Important*
In future I will not say anything even related to a internet e-bonics on any public chats, I am extremely sorry for any trouble or annoyance I may have caused people outside of the conversation.

Love Monkey~ xoxoxo

This will be at least a month. You clearly have an issue with the chat rules and cannot seem to learn