• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PCmonkey's ban appeal

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PCmonkey
Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban: Some time Saturday (Australian EST)
Reason for ban: Griefing
Your story: It was my own house and I was drunk. I am pretty sure I am aloud to do whatever it is I want to my house whenever I want. If I want to put lava around my house I should have rights to do so. FYI Angyles I did not cover the house in lava therefore it is not Illegal. I have had no right to be banned and I do not deserve to have the disadvantage of losing vet title and opportunity to get the elite title in future.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: PCmonkey
Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban: Some time Saturday (Australian EST)
Reason for ban: Griefing
Your story: It was my own house and I was drunk. I am pretty sure I am aloud to do whatever it is I want to my house whenever I want. If I want to put lava around my house I should have rights to do so. FYI Angyles I did not cover the house in lava therefore it is not Illegal. I have had no right to be banned and I do not deserve to have the disadvantage of losing vet title and opportunity to get the elite title in future.

You have been unbanned.