• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PCmonkey11's Mute Appeal

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PCmonkey11
Muted by: @Xanipher
Time of mute: 27/06/14
Channel: All channels (Global Mute)
Reason for mute: Calling Xanipher a "faggot" lol
Your story: Xanipher was getting all offended about gays and stuff (Homophobe) so I called her a "faggot" in Out of Character chat because I sorta' felt like it. Xanipher I believe it was a little abrupt to ban me like that with little warning. Sorry if I offended you by calling you a faggot but it was necessary to help my "Gay Friends".

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Your story: Xanipher was getting all offended about gays and stuff (Homophobe) so I called her a "faggot" in Out of Character chat because I sorta' felt like it. Xanipher I believe it was a little abrupt to ban me like that with little warning. Sorry if I offended you by calling you a faggot but it was necessary to help my "Gay Friends".

You used the word after she said "Next person to say it is gmuted". Regardless of context, HC staff has agreed that this word has no business being used. She can comment to the length of the mute when she has time. Use better judgement in the future.

Edit: The mute is for 1 month.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff

What are you even talking about? There wasn't even a conversation about gays happening. Delusional troll. There was plenty of warning, as in Werwew was muted for saying it, it was the entire topic of your flame war. Don't fan the flames by being a ridiculous troll and you won't get muted.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Users who attempt to toe the line, bypass our chat policies and undermine staff will be punished.

These are my rules that I have instilled and have been in place for quite sometime. Don't push your luck. We do reserve the right to restrict access to users if we feel it necessary.

Please read http://hc.to/TOS - for a full encompassing read on how we operate here and what is acceptable. If you have any confusion beyond this, feel free to PM @Apherdite and myself and we'll clear it up for you.