• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Paulbunyan99's whitelist app

Reason you should be accepted:
I'm simply a very nice and easy going guy. I'm active in my society and plan on helping everyone who is willing to help me! I have read the rules on wiki and believe they are very fair. I do not know anyone on the server but ill change that if i get accepted.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I was searching online for a server i'd like to join. This one looks like it matches everything and more than what i was looking for!
Additional Info:
I am a sophmore in high school, and have dedicated my life to many sports. Wrestling being among those, since i was four years old. I was a European Champion last year in my weight class and just recently broke my collar bone. I'm out for the season, so now i need something to occupy my life! I am a military brat living in England. So i'm very respectable and polite. I hope to hear back soon. Thanks for your time.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: paulbunyan99
  2. Location & Age: United Kingdom, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: no bans
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCP12}
Reason you should be accepted:
I'm simply a very nice and easy going guy. I'm active in my society and plan on helping everyone who is willing to help me! I have read the rules on wiki and believe they are very fair. I do not know anyone on the server but ill change that if i get accepted.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I was searching online for a server i'd like to join. This one looks like it matches everything and more than what i was looking for!
Additional Info:
I am a sophmore in high school, and have dedicated my life to many sports. Wrestling being among those, since i was four years old. I was a European Champion last year in my weight class and just recently broke my collar bone. I'm out for the season, so now i need something to occupy my life! I am a military brat living in England. So i'm very respectable and polite. I hope to hear back soon. Thanks for your time.

Reviewing

my brother gave me my account

That is why the age is different.

I don't mean to be rude, but it has been a long time since this post was last checked and I am really excited to play HeroCraft!
- Thanks again, Paulbunyan99

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my brother gave me my account

That is why the age is different.

I don't mean to be rude, but it has been a long time since this post was last checked and I am really excited to play HeroCraft!
- Thanks again, Paulbunyan99

I do not mean to be rude but,

There is something called time zones, and sleep some people tend to do that.

There is also this other thing called real life that takes precedence over applications.

Nothing is stopping you from logging in, you are just limited on what you can do

I will finish this up when the time permits, I am busy at work at the moment.