• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

patrick69's Application

patrick69

Dirt
  1. In-game name: patrick69
  2. Location & Age:15,Kansas
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have been banned on one server that I don't even know why.....
  4. Referral(s): No One
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because I love pvping, Farming, I am great with redstone and building, I Also want to play this server I heard it was good.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from spoutcraft And Then I looked about it on the forums and people love it soooo Yeah :D
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Will once my 24hour time gets reset
  8. Additional Info: I love farming and teaching others the great ways how to farm, And teach redstone and I love to roleplay and make videos. :)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
** Reviewing **

P.S you can edit your post by clicking the edit button which is found at the bottom of your post next to the post time

@patrick69
Also what server was the ban on?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I just found a previous ban you have neglected to mention on EtherzCraft
Can you please explain this one and this time add in any other bans you might have neglected to mention

patrick69

Dirt
Oh etherzcraft because I was trying to talk to a guy who got banned on my other server and the owner and the other g blew up the other server.... So thats why And there are no others

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Congratulations! You have been accepted, please check your PM for more info!