• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pathfinder

Geooo

Iron
Ok, so i really don't think this name is best suited for this class. Like, yes, it can track but that's the only connection to the name there is. I understand we look for originality but the title is ugly compared to things such as 'Flameweaver' which is more suitable for a Pyro. T2's are supposed to be better than normal classes but going from Ranger to Pathfinder it doesn't have the 'Oompf' other T2 names have. I suggest another name for T2 ranger, maybe something along the lines of 'Hunter', 'Marksman' or 'Warden' since a hunter protects nature, as a Warden does. I'm open to other name suggestions but this is just my opinion, think it ruins the vibe of the class.

Ok, so i really don't think this name is best suited for this class. Like, yes, it can track but that's the only connection to the name there is. I understand we look for originality but the title is ugly compared to things such as 'Flameweaver' which is more suitable for a Pyro. T2's are supposed to be better than normal classes but going from Ranger to Pathfinder it doesn't have the 'Oompf' other T2 names have. I suggest another name for T2 ranger, maybe something along the lines of 'Hunter', 'Marksman' or 'Warden' since a hunter protects nature, as a Warden does. I'm open to other name suggestions but this is just my opinion, think it ruins the vibe of the class.
Pathfinder sounds cooler than the three names you provided :l

Delikin

TNT
I do have to agree that some of the T2 names are kind of lame sounding. T2 Samurai should be Shogun, not Honorblade. Pathfinder is kind of lame sounding too. Not sure what you'd replace it with though. AND FIX "Leach" FFS, "Leech."

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I do have to agree that some of the T2 names are kind of lame sounding. T2 Samurai should be Shogun, not Honorblade. Pathfinder is kind of lame sounding too. Not sure what you'd replace it with though. AND FIX "Leach" FFS, "Leech."
leech sounds disgusting anyway.

Cruormancer seems pretty legit.

Change ranger name to Bowman and change Pathfinder to Ranger.

Geooo

Iron
leech sounds disgusting anyway.

Cruormancer seems pretty legit.

Change ranger name to Bowman and change Pathfinder to Ranger.
Ranger sounds like it belongs as a T1 name honestly, and maybe Warlock instead of leech?

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Ranger sounds like it belongs as a T1 name honestly, and maybe Warlock instead of leech?
A warlock != a bloodmage. If we're so set on changing the T2, it should just be Hemomancer. Honestly though, Leach is fine, and the name really doesn't matter in the end.

Geooo

Iron
It's more for aesthetic purposes, it's just a suggestion to consider renaming it. My ideas aren't concrete, just ideas.