• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Path of Exile

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Path of Exile will be a free to play dungeon crawler similar to the Diablo series. Although it's currently in closed beta it will be releasing Act 3 of their campaign along with Open beta on the 23rd of January.

Path of Exile hosts a unique combination of a passive skill tree similar to the Sphere Grid in Final Fantasy X with skill gems which are a materia like system from Final Fantasy VII which combined allow for huge customization.

http://www.pathofexile.com

Feel free to post anything you like relating to Path in this sub-forum.

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
At first glance, the passive skill tree is a bit overwhelming. However, further examination reveals it to be quite an effect design. Give it a chance.

Nightroado

Obsidian
Err mah gawd, I play this! I'm just starting out, level 11 witch who has spent every point so far towards summoning minions and increasing their stats so I can one day have an army of undead to do all my handiwork for me o.o

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Err mah gawd, I play this! I'm just starting out, level 11 witch who has spent every point so far towards summoning minions and increasing their stats so I can one day have an army of undead to do all my handiwork for me o.o
Work towards minion instability aswell ^^

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
This game looks WAY better than other diablo 2 ripoffs I've seen, including diablo 3 (HAHA). I can't wait to finish patching! Word on the street is Aph plays? My name will be Droowid if it isn't taken.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This game looks WAY better than other diablo 2 ripoffs I've seen, including diablo 3 (HAHA). I can't wait to finish patching! Word on the street is Aph plays? My name will be Droowid if it isn't taken.
If you want someone to play with message me on TS

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hmm, looking forward to the 0.11.0 patch.

Melee and health/damage balance changes?
Anarchy league?
Yes please :)

Yup Anarchy is the one I want to try out too :p

Random corrupt exiles to fight ontop of normal mobs :D

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
RIP Droonslaught (lv 14). I'm playing Droonarchy now. It's okay - I found out regular hardcore has no difficulty or loot mods, JUST permadeath. Boring.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Found my first corrupt exile the other day. Was tanky as fuck but I was over-leveled for the area and completely destroyed it. Like me it was spamming cleave but it occasionally used shield charge after backing up a bit.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Dont mean to be a kill joy but in merciless difficulty exiles are just a pain in the ass to deal with more often than not, more than half of them arnt even soloable with a melee character

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Of course this would be the only thread left where you could find j-dubs.

I might get back into this if I can figure out a build no one has done yet C: