• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Path of Exile - Successor of D2

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thinking about starting a Hardcore character. Anyone else interested in playing together? :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I know right?

Also Open Beta should be next month

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Let's try and plan a cool combo of 3 builds :p
Marauder got nerfed hard in the last patch though

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Let's try and plan a cool combo of 3 builds :p
Marauder got nerfed hard in the last patch though
Marauder is probably the only class I don't play, so hehe.
I mostly play as a tanky templar, necromancer/icemage witch and life leach/dual wield claws shadow. I've probably played a total of 150 hours in PoE. That number is going to increase heavily next month btw..

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I've been thinking about building a Lightning Witch recently and building loads of crit

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
How's the game been since the release of Diablo 3? I played it a couple months ago, any big new changes?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Act 3 is almost out, End Game content has been released, PVP arenas etc are in(something D3 is still to release.) Open Beta is next month if all goes to plan[DOUBLEPOST=1352853501,1352779834][/DOUBLEPOST]There's a 1 week Hardcore Turbo ladder that started tonight. Anyone interested in partying together?

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Act 3 is almost out, End Game content has been released, PVP arenas etc are in(something D3 is still to release.) Open Beta is next month if all goes to plan[DOUBLEPOST=1352853501,1352779834][/DOUBLEPOST]There's a 1 week Hardcore Turbo ladder that started tonight. Anyone interested in partying together?
Haven't played very much at all, but I guess I could give it a shot.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
pathofexile.com said:
We have therefore decided to enter Open Beta on January 23, 2013, US time. The final character wipe and deployment of patch 0.10.0 (including Act Three) will occur then.
c12095