• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Path of Exile - Successor of D2

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Path of Exile

Post your IGN below if you are playing.

[DH] will be on the CUTTHROAT (PVP) Ladder whenever it finally releases.

We will also have a present on the Default ladder for those who just want to play the game.

In-game Name List:

Kainzo = Kainzo/LordKainzo
Apherdite = Anastrianna/Apherdite/Annihilatrix
Seratt = Seratt
Sleaks = Sleaker
Seyton = Seytondiablo
Brutalacerate = Brutalacerate
Danda = Dandacion

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I concur the Passive skill tree and skill gems allow for a ridiculous amount of customizibility for your character. There are even hardcore servers that will move your character to the default world upon death.

Though the cut-throat league will be amazing. You can invade other people's instances to attack and kill other players and loot the items off of their corpse. So don't carry anything you're not prepared to lose ;)

@Glent although the skill tree looks daunting it is really easy to use when you're actually playing the game. Also the tard vote was just an accident caused by big thumbs on a small touch screen. :p

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Played this for a bit earlier, it's pretty fun. Alot of the passive skills seem interesting, like there's one that removes all your life except 1 hitpoint, and gives you heck load of mana shield + immunity to chaos.
The magic is fairly fun, though it seems like in the early game you just spam frost nova or firestorm and stuff like that.
Seems interesting that all the classes get the exact same stuff except different starting stats and spots on the passive map. Spells being put onto items is weird, but I guess these kind of games have always been about loot anyway.

Only real complaint I have is that when you've been out of an area for 15 minutes, it resets. So that means if you're in town for 15 mins or whatever, your town portal disappears and you have to redo your progress.

Also, templars do not wear pants. Apparently it's against their code or something.

tempant.png

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
This game is so good, and I also love how you need to practice on killing the bosses, even those in the start of the game.
I'm a lvl 5 templar, does anyone want to give me some guide lines? :)
I've never gotten into any mmorpgs before, but this is just too good to be ignored :D

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Trying to figure what I should play.. I'm as undecided there as I am on herocraft q.q
I got 4 lvl 3-10 characters now.
Anyway, the game is insanely addictive, if I don't get a beta key soon I'm definitely buying a pre-paid card to pay the 10 USD for one - might donate to herocraft while I'm at it ;)

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
I'm finally able to play more now that I found the culprit causing my loading screens to freeze.

Seyton and I should be on tonight. Level 25ish atm.