• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 5.11

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
I do not feel any of these changes have made cauldron any more of a reason to spec alchemist. I find the cauldron completely useless except for chiseled stone brick which is being added next update. I'm sorry but I think the cauldron is still completely useless. I'm not dissing you guys off as I respect your time and effort, but I'm giving you constructive criticism as the fact that what recipes in there would you use more than once. I propose that you take a different view on it and go in there and say when your building your town and you need to get some materials, wouldn't it be cool if the alchemist good throw some stuff into his cauldron and be able to quickly come up with a few stacks of the building resource. Like let's say we need 3 stacks of sandstone, the alchemist could perhaps fill in the grid of the crafting table and get 8 sandstone instead of the 2 you would get normally crafting with 9 sand. things like that. Hope I was clear. :D

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Skill-Ancient Runestone now requires 5 Endportal Frames to create.

Just an FYI I know not a single person who'd be willing to spend 5k on a runestone, rather than make the cost beyond ridiculous, could us Runesmtihs just get a new and useful ability. I understand that it cannot be dropped and it has unlimited uses, but 5k is a lot. Assuming I wanted to make a runestone to every corner of map for mobility, then 20k is just not viable. For me, 5k is nearly an entire 2-3 days of mining. (I mean straight days). Also, assumining you were to make one, in order to aquire the funds you'd have to be something like enchanter or merchant to actually make the initial cost.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just an FYI I know not a single person who'd be willing to spend 5k on a runestone, rather than make the cost beyond ridiculous, could us Runesmtihs just get a new and useful ability. I understand that it cannot be dropped and it has unlimited uses, but 5k is a lot. Assuming I wanted to make a runestone to every corner of map for mobility, then 20k is just not viable. For me, 5k is nearly an entire 2-3 days of mining. (I mean straight days). Also, assumining you were to make one, in order to aquire the funds you'd have to be something like enchanter or merchant to actually make the initial cost.
In the future we may reduce the overall cost, but due to the nature of these items, they will not be "cheap"

RagingDragon5

Portal
I think Ancient Runestones are fine at 5k. Unlimited TP and It stays on death is the main thing. Unless they make it to where you can drop then I can see a price reduction.