• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Patch 3.51 - More balance & Self-Served Regions!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
  • New!!! Automatic Mobile Style Switcher for mobile devices on the forums!
  • Created the [EVENT] channel for Lore based events!
  • Reduced the log in time significantly
  • A fix for LWC buttons/levers to work Will need to check into this more
  • Township costs have been adjusted! view wiki here!
  • Shrinking sizes of the Mob Arena regions NO-PVP regions.
  • Some important changes to Thievery found here!
  • Self served personal regions are now in! - Use '/res ?' if you are t3+ (read more here)
Heroes:
  • Decay is now 1 less damage per tick and now lasts 15 seconds.
  • SoulLeech now lasts 20 secs and deals 2 dmg a tick with a healing rate of 90%
  • Reborn now has a 15 minute reuse (instantly used if not on a timer)
  • Bolt, Blitz & Megabolt now require Gunpowder to cast.
  • Blink now costs 5 redstone to cast.
  • SkillShield is now level 5 for Paladins
  • Pray now takes 25 mana, down from 35 mana.
  • New Skill for Paladins
Code:
    ShieldReflect:
        level: 60
        mana: 10
        cooldown: 9000
        stamina: 3
  • Despair now does 7 damage in addition to blinding everyone around you!
  • All Hybrids (RNG/BRD/DK/PAL) now gain a small amount of mana per level.
  • Mark is now learned at level 5 from Crafters

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
Thanks for fixing LWC buttons... even though I just spent over an hour coming up with something else to use instead. Bwahahahaha!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Slow logging was fixed for a while, but today I've been having a lot of problems logging in.

For the first time in nearly a year i got the "Disconnected by server, Took too long to log in" message, along with some weird messages relating to my session timing out. If you've ever gotten the screen where you can't click the cancel button upon logging in - yet it takes an hour to join.

Oddly, after messing with it a few times, I would manage to log in, but the same thing would happen when I would relog. Hopefully it's my end... but I haven't been having any connection issues all day.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Slow logging was fixed for a while, but today I've been having a lot of problems logging in.

For the first time in nearly a year i got the "Disconnected by server, Took too long to log in" message, along with some weird messages relating to my session timing out. If you've ever gotten the screen where you can't click the cancel button upon logging in - yet it takes an hour to join.

Oddly, after messing with it a few times, I would manage to log in, but the same thing would happen when I would relog. Hopefully it's my end... but I haven't been having any connection issues all day.
We're still investigating it - but I think it may be a gateway or nethost issue we cant resolve while on this host.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
TONS of good stuff in here, Kain. But I still don't understand why Blink was changed so much.

SpenserJ

Legacy Supporter 5
The description for hamlet needs to be updated as well:
Hamlets are the first stage of official development for a town (as of 2012), they grant a 50-block radius and require 10 signatures as well as 7500 coins​

Looks great otherwise!

Joka10

Soulsand
So I'm kind of confused... You say a new skill was added for Paladins, but it is level 60, and Blitz has a new regent, but it is level 60 for Ninja... Have some level 60's been released, or are these just kind of previews of what will be available once they are released?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So I'm kind of confused... You say a new skill was added for Paladins, but it is level 60, and Blitz has a new regent, but it is level 60 for Ninja... Have some level 60's been released, or are these just kind of previews of what will be available once they are released?
Prep work for 60 :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
For the sake of wiki-updating, could you define the length of each tick for the skills in this update?