• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.15 - Change!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Changed Exp loss from 30% to 15% (More testing needs to be done!)
LogBlock updated to latest
HeroBounty reinstalled - min. Bounty = 500c
New Admin plugin (staff get with me!)
LWC updated to 2.33 - LWC's will now decay after two weeks of no activity
Wizards/Druids: More Port changes.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Is the decay timer starting now or have the people who've been gone for two weeks lwc's already gone?

R3xz

Glowstone
What's the point of placing a bounty on someone? If you place a min of 500C bounty on a person and they're killed, the person that kill them get 500c?

That's not very satisfying, especially since you have to place a huge chunk of money on them. :S

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
What's the point of placing a bounty on someone? If you place a min of 500C bounty on a person and they're killed, the person that kill them get 500c?

That's not very satisfying, especially since you have to place a huge chunk of money on them. :S
The bounty system has been very successful in the past. I think you'll be surprised how much satisfaction some players get out of putting hits on other players, and I'm sure there have been at least a few people waiting until now to start (or restart) their bounty hunting careers.

Yeah... I'm just waiting for a buddy to accept the bounty, kill his friend, return all the items, and they split the money.
But there's really no fix to that. :)

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah... I'm just waiting for a buddy to accept the bounty, kill his friend, return all the items, and they split the money.
But there's really no fix to that. :)

That is a clear violation of the rules and mods will easily prove it via chat logs.

Its usually pretty obvious anyways when the bounty hunter comes from the same town or they are always seen with each other on the map.