• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 1.15 - Battlegrounds!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
*Introducing BATTLEGROUNDS/WAR GAMES.
-You can now enter a battleground from the Nexus to play a mini-game (CTF/TDM)
-you won't lose coin or items when losing or dying
- To be safe, bank your items before entering, free weps are provided but cannot leave.
-Use /team to talk to teammates on either team
-More Battle grounds are being made - the one there is a test grounds
*Mail plugin use /mail help (we may choose a better one if one comes out)<br /><a class="wordbb-full-post" href="http://herocraftonline.com/wordpress/?p=148" title="Patch 1.15 - Battlegrounds!">Patch 1.15 - Battlegrounds!</a>

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
battleground is sweet! cant wait till its finished.
I also found sort of a "glitch" that should be fixed once the bg gets finished.
If you mine down you can eventually find iron, then chop down one of the trees that will hopefully be rmoved and make a crafting table to make a furnace and eventually make an iron sword. I guess one could do this with diamond too. Also if you make a chest and die, it gets tombston'd so you can store your items.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Steamed said:
If you mine down you can eventually find iron, then chop down one of the trees that will hopefully be rmoved and make a crafting table to make a furnace and eventually make an iron sword. I guess one could do this with diamond too. Also if you make a chest and die, it gets tombston'd so you can store your items.

We'll have in certain "fixes" to either have Obby or bedrock protection - I just wanted to release this as soon as possible to get the concept test out there.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo said:
Steamed said:

We'll have in certain "fixes" to either have Obby or bedrock protection - I just wanted to release this as soon as possible to get the concept test out there.

cool cool, im pumped.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
This sounds completely awesome, and is exactly what I've been waiting for for the last 6 months.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Capn_Danger said:
This sounds completely awesome, and is exactly what I've been waiting for for the last 6 months.

yea its really fun. Its the only time if ever seen
"___________ murders Kainzo with a Stone Sword"