• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pat8711 whitelist application

pat8711

Coal
Minecraft In-game name: pat8711
Location & Age: Lewisville, TX, U.S.A ; 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none (as far as I know)
Referral(s): none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Website showing top 10 minecraft servers; fell in love with this one
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: YES!
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? YES!
Reason you should be accepted: Hmmm well personally I'm a hardcore rpg-er and when I heard of this server my mind was blown. I'm respectful. I follow the rules. I never hacked and not ever planning to
Special key:{HCP7}
Additional Info: I love to build on minecraft. Basicly, I traded in whatever I had of a social life for minecraft, haha. I'm a very active player and will constantly log in. I'm in love with the heroes plugin and me and two of my friends are working on getting it on our server. I'm a very patient person so I can wait a while before getting on the server. I hope ya'll accept me because I really like your server.

pat8711

Coal
I updated my application.
please please please please review mine I posted it 2 hours ago and others posted later and yet mine is still not reviewed

pat8711

Coal
Thanks! you know was basicaly hitting refresh all day but it was worth it thanks a lot!