• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Passive for all classes?

xTailz

Stone
I know some classes have passives which I've been told, I don't have much in depth knowledge within this game but what I do know is that there isn't passive for all classes. I think having a passive for that class makes it extremely unique since some classes has similar movesets. Maybe the passive can affect the moveset in such a way, though you have the same moves such as fireball or cleave, what if there was some type of passive which makes you use that move in such a different way?
Here some passives I've listed below:

Wizard: Below 25% mana it regens 2 twice has fast
Samurai: Charges build over time into more powerful attacks (max 2)
Runeblade: Each time you use the move 'Flash', all cool downs are 1 second lower
Beguiler: People who are in Beguile receive 25% dmg from all spells from the caster
Hydromancer: Mana regens twice as fast in water
Geomancer: All spells are 10% off cool down when used on dirt, stone, and cobble stone
Cleric: Gain speed II for 2 seconds each time someone is healed

Thank you for reading this thread, this is my first thread so, this is my cake day I guess? Have a wonderful day/night

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
While I like these ideas, they're coming a bit late in the process, but I do intend to eventually rework most of the classes.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We definitely want at least one class passive, though they need to be well balanced and thought out for that particular class.