• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

partyparty101's mute appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ign: partyparty101
Muted by: Dont know
Time of mute: Around 2013. It was a while ago.
Channel:Off-Topic
Reason for mute: Had cussed once or twice.
Your story: I had accidently cussed once or twice and was muted. I come back 3 weeks later and people are cussing sooo much. Just try to make it so these people also get muted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ign: partyparty101
Muted by: Dont know
Time of mute: Around 2013. It was a while ago.
Channel:Off-Topic
Reason for mute: Had cussed once or twice.
Your story: I had accidently cussed once or twice and was muted. I come back 3 weeks later and people are cussing sooo much. Just try to make it so these people also get muted.

You were muted in November for calling someone a "Faggot" in OT. Is there a reason you find calling someone that term acceptable?

Alright thank you. There are so much more people that cuss 24/7 on the server. Just try to keep an eye out..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright thank you. There are so much more people that cuss 24/7 on the server. Just try to keep an eye out..

Cussing is not the same as using that term. When I see someone use that term, or someone sends me a screenshot the person is muted. I am not on 24/7 I cannot police the chat every second.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
That's why they have other staff

You keep claiming it was cursing, you did NOT curse you called someone a "Faggot". That is why you were muted.

Read your post, you stated cussing. Cursing is fine as long as it is not excessive, what you said however is NEVER acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.