• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Party Unit Frame Fully working version

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Update: I've got a fully working version! Here's the new video.
Oh and I accidentally say you can see the Health, Mana, and Coords of anyone using this mod. What I meant was anyone using this mod while in your party.

OLD POST
I now have a working version! I still have some UI elements to add in (deciding who is displayed, pressing ctrl will show the rest of the party members, and some customization) but I have the tough part working and pretty much done. Anyway, Here's the video.
END OLD POST

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
oh yeah and I think I'll actually try and make a spout version of this one after this one does most of the things I want. I'll probably start work on it this weekend.

G4M3R_117

TNT
HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS?

Ok sorry about that outburst but... Wow very nice! I'd love to see it in action and veen test it out myself...
I just hope that when it is finished it works well with optifine! :D

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
That is awesome. I can't wait for you to have a full version for us all to use! :)