• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Party Health Bars

Should health bars be added?

• Total voters

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
I recently heard that Herocraft might be adding Spout health bars for healers in parties. I was hoping to get some clarification, but if this isn't coming in, it definitely should be added.

Thoughts?

Glent

Glowing Redstone
It would be nice if healers could get a "Group Scan" or "Advanced Scan" ability when they spec, revealing information about the entire party and additional information like status effects and mana. This would help non-spoutcraft using healers have something similar - I understand you want to promote spoutcraft but for some people it simply works poorly and those people should also have something like this tbh.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We wont be putting in many features for non-spoutcraft. It's just the logical future. Kinks will be worked out for those having issues if its possible.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Health bars would be a wonderful addition. Spout is looking more and more amazing, the only thing holding me back is the minimap, it is still not quite up to par with Rei's in terms of waypoints.

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
Health bars would be a wonderful addition. Spout is looking more and more amazing, the only thing holding me back is the minimap, it is still not quite up to par with Rei's in terms of waypoints.
I completely agree man. I actually use it quite often now, since I don't have to make an updated
jar.
Health bars over head will be coming in for Healers and or Parties
Thank you :D I can't wait.