• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Party Frame Issues

911FashionPolice

Glowstone
With the addition of new party frames, there also has been a resurgence of issues. One bug that many people have experienced on both the live and arena server involves the mana bars. Whenever you are killed, your previous mana bar from when you died is kept on the frame and your current mana bar will be on the frame as well-leaving you with 2 or more mana bars-which can be extremely confusing.

http://i.imgur.com/CmqWFlE.png <-- This screenshot provided by Kainzo is shown as an example of this issue

Another bug that has arose is that arena party frames do not update after the first update. For example, I join the deathmatch queue and I'm put with a random person. The match finishes but the party frame is kept with you and the individual you were partied with. I'm not sure if health and mana bars update but I can test it if need be.

Hopefully I was clear about the issues and that they can be fixed!