• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Parties.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Yup. You've been in them. You've noticed their advantages... and their flaws. They have two majour flaws in my opinion.

1) Only 6 to a party? You can get around this through the inviting method... but still... Only 6 to a party...?

2) Disconnecting. Now, I know this is normal and all, if you leave the game, you leave the party. Simple as that. But if you die, and accidently bump the "Menu" button, you leave the party. I think that whenever you log in, if you were in a party before, you automatically rejoin it. This would help with ALOT of confusion when dealing with large groups, having people join and leave to get everyone in.

Simple concepts, and I'm fairly sure both are insanely easy to code. Especially number 1. Well, yah. Comment below, which I'm sure you would have done even If I didn't tell you to. DO IT FOOLS.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
I agree. Need bigger parties, and I think some skills need to be reworked like fireball, bleed, and whatever else hits party members as well.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Pray hitting enemies, I think bolt and it's version hits through parties. Harmtouch as well.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yup. You've been in them. You've noticed their advantages... and their flaws. They have two majour flaws in my opinion.

1) Only 6 to a party? You can get around this through the inviting method... but still... Only 6 to a party...?

2) Disconnecting. Now, I know this is normal and all, if you leave the game, you leave the party. Simple as that. But if you die, and accidently bump the "Menu" button, you leave the party. I think that whenever you log in, if you were in a party before, you automatically rejoin it. This would help with ALOT of confusion when dealing with large groups, having people join and leave to get everyone in.

Simple concepts, and I'm fairly sure both are insanely easy to code. Especially number 1. Well, yah. Comment below, which I'm sure you would have done even If I didn't tell you to. DO IT FOOLS.
Parties dont persist, this is by design.
We are restricting party sizes on purpose.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes but if your going to make parties smaller I think you should atlease make parties able to ally up so they wont hit each other if they are allied up. Like a raid groupp

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah I agree with kingtom's 2nd idea.

On a mac, at least, I have to spam my trackpad in order to hit people, when I die, I die HARD. I play on full screen so I can see everything without having to squint, and when I'm spamming my sword, and I die, I hit the title menu button every fucking time. Today for example: punching TC's to death + several deaths = Kingtom having to re-invite me every time I die. I would love it for you to stay in the party for a good 10 seconds after logging out. Just so when we get back in, players who need to be invited aren't screaming "INVITE ME NAO!!!" because of accidental logging.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're not fully implemented - Townships will allow for the 'ally' effect which will provide no-pvp off and alliances between other towns. Parties are NOT townships. They are small, they are volatile and they are intended for raiding or leveling to share exp, and beneficial effects.

^ excited! I dont care about larger parties to much if people apart of a townships are going to have non-pvp. Im hoping u meant that it would be an all the time sorta thing, liek you roam around and u can kill things with people in your town without having to be in a party and u still can't hurt them. I'm pretty sure thats what you meant