• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug ParcSansue Township plugin not working

BoDuhal

TNT
Over the last 4 days we have been loosing money.
taxes are being removed but town housing and shoppes are not paying into the town bank.
We are taxed 200s daily.
Last item created was the powercage
before that was a chalet this chalet is over 4 dyas old and has not evoled at this time, the first chalet has not evoled either it is like 13 days old.
None if the mines, quarries, soul collector, soul factory are working at this time.
I have tried to reset by removing all items in the chest of each region.
I have an audit of all regions in my town. one item noticed is that there are a few regions with only 3 numbers in the id# all the others have 4 numbers.

Would appreciate assistance! @Admins @WitchOnaRampage

If you need any further info pleae post and i will look into it!
If you would like an audit list i could post that to.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Over the last 4 days we have been loosing money.
taxes are being removed but town housing and shoppes are not paying into the town bank.
We are taxed 200s daily.
Last item created was the powercage
before that was a chalet this chalet is over 4 dyas old and has not evoled at this time, the first chalet has not evoled either it is like 13 days old.
None if the mines, quarries, soul collector, soul factory are working at this time.
I have tried to reset by removing all items in the chest of each region.
I have an audit of all regions in my town. one item noticed is that there are a few regions with only 3 numbers in the id# all the others have 4 numbers.

Would appreciate assistance! [USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] @WitchOnaRampage

If you need any further info pleae post and i will look into it!
If you would like an audit list i could post that to.
@Alator *summons*

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I can confirm neither your member taxes nor personal housing is paying out. It says your chalet has had 6 successful upkeeps; it needs 7 to upgrade.

@downfall325 @Pearl2492 @xMJay @Teslanut Can you tell me if you built a powercage in your town?

BoDuhal

TNT
I can confirm neither your member taxes nor personal housing is paying out. It says your chalet has had 6 successful upkeeps; it needs 7 to upgrade.

@downfall325 @Pearl2492 @xMJay @Teslanut Can you tell me if you built a powercage in your town?
Has a fix for these issue been found?
My town is still not funding, i am not taxing my town members, since the town was making enough to take care of it!
since March 9 or 10 i am down roughly 1000s in my bank, were i should have been at 3500-4200s higher, we were planning to upgrade town with these funds, now we are just waitning to see the outcome and player are preparing to jump ship on me!
some items that are hurting the town also is that none of the mines, carrot farm, souls factory, soul collector is not functioning either.

[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] @WitchOnaRampage @Alator

further assistance will be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@BoDuhal

I'm sorry to hear you're having these problems and that you're concerned they haven't yet been resolved by staff. I understand the frustration you and your townmates are likely feeling.

1. Please pm me your region audit list.

2. How recently did you construct the PowerCage? Do you feel there is any link between its construction and the stopping of income?

3. Timing-wise, how did the stopping of income relate to when the patch came in on Friday? (I ask this because what you're describing has commonly started happening within 24 hours before or after each patch - but your town is the only one actually reporting a problem atm.) EDITED TO ADD: I see you first reported this problem on Monday 9th March.

4. It's fine that region IDs have 1, 2, 3 or 4 digits - they number from 0 and go upwards.

5. Chalets have had the reputation of being bugged - I've been finding the issues tend to be:
  • insufficient space left in the region chest - it looks like there needs to be at least one clear space so the empty bucket can be dropped into that (having an empty bucket filling the last space caused a chalet and a manor to be bugged for me) - if you have a warehouse be careful how it's stocking the chalets
  • incorrect reagents (these are now up to date in the wiki)
  • not allowing enough time for the upgrade to have taken place - Chalet to Chalet1 occurs after 7 successful cycles (ie reagents taken, income received) and Chalet1 to Chalet2 occurs after 4 successful cycles.
@Alator

BoDuhal

TNT
ParcSansue Audit
Outgoings:
Tax amount for your town tier: 260s
Any possibility of withdrawals by owners: None
Incomings:
Every housing region name and id# you have:
Shack 1: shackid#1089 built 2-15-15
Shack 2: shackid#1091 built 2-15-15
Shack 3: shackid#1092 built 2-16-15
Shack 4: shackid#1115 built 2-16-15
Shack 5: shackid#1199 built 2-16-15
Shack 6: shackid#1200 built 2-20-15
Shack 7: shackid#1201 built 2-20-15

House 1: house1id#1078 built 2-16-15
House 2: house1id#1165 built 2-20-15
House 3: house1id#1192 built 2-20-15
House 4: house1id#1194 built 2-20-15
House 5: house1id#1196 built 2-20-15

Chalet 1: chaletid#1078 built 3-2-15
Chalet 2: chaletid#273 built 3-9-15

Sittingchamber: sittingchamber#1075 1 dragon egg in center chest
Warehouse: warehouse id#1212
minerhut id#1303
mill id#1156
goldmine1 id#1169
ironmine1 id#1129
gemmine id#1270
soulgemcutter id#1257
bazaar id#1255
cloudcollector id#1284

Carrot Farm: carrotfarm id#1273 created 3-1-14
cobblequarry id#1272 created 2-24-14
powerobelisk id#1281 created 2-24-15
powercage id#115 created 3-8-15

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Talked through some stuff with @BoDuhal ingame.

Immediately prior to the town income stopping, he had constructed the PowerCage, and also a MinersHut had upgraded.

He has disabled both these structures to see whether it has any positive effect. @Alator

BoDuhal

TNT
Another day with taxes removed but no town funding, no mines working, no soul shop making money, i am down 1600s since it started 8 days ago.
Can anyone help to figure this plugin out?

I destroyed the powercage and the minerhut yesterday, the town ticked tax removal, thats it. I guees that this was not the problem.

Fixing to take what i have and move on!

@Admins @Alator @WitchOnaRampage

BoDuhal

TNT
Has any progress on the issues why my town is still stuck.
I have renamed My Hamlet to L'Acadien.
Since the post of this bug report the town has not worked.
I have broken the power cell, minershut, power obelisk, chalets.
rebuilt the power obelisk, housing, i am scared to try to upgrade if it still will not work.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

HELP!!!!

BoDuhal

TNT
Has any progress on the issues why my town is still stuck.
I have renamed My Hamlet to L'Acadien.
Since the post of this bug report the town has not worked.
I have broken the power cell, minershut, power obelisk, chalets.
rebuilt the power obelisk, housing, i am scared to try to upgrade if it still will not work.

still losing 186s per day was at 11k now down to 8.1k

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

HELP!!!!
forgot to tag anyone

Domainoft

Coal
@BoDuhal

Can you give everyone a full update for future ref. I know part of the story which only to say that our gold And iron mine's seem to function after the town rename\upgrade. Also the houses and chalets seem to withdraw goods. Hopefully providing income. I am likewise curious to see what happens when we turn the rest of the defense and infilstructure buildings on.

BoDuhal

TNT
Sure Domainoft, i had already pm'd TimForReal that we were up and running again.
Over the last few days ParcSansue's name was changed to L'Acadien, this did not help any of the town issues.
I upgraded the Hamlet to a Village after being stuck since March 14. At this time everything is working ,mines, housing, town tax out to server and in from players, shoppes are working.
I have not created any type of power structure, I have created 3-mines, 1-shack, 1- House, 2-Chalets, working on 2- soulcollectors, 2- soul factories, 2- soul shoppes.

will post additional results as the days go by.

Special thanks to TimForReal for all the assistance and time he has gelp us with this!!! :)