• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ParadoxNightmare's Forum Account Appeal

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: ParadoxNightmare
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: Earlier this day not really sure
Reason for ban: Using vulgur language towards the forums
Your story: ok, so basically a former Herocraft player named trapazoidberg got a hold of my iPad, he then proceeded to go on safari and see that one of my bookmarks for herocraft, he knows how the forums work etc, without me knowing whilst I went out to print for the class we were in he decides to write vulgar language towards Kainzo and the server. I didn't find out about this since before posting the appeal when I went to check the hc forums.

I am truly sorry, I can assure you this wasn't me I don't have a single problem with Herocraft, if you would please believe me, thanks

~Adam

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: ParadoxNightmare
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: Earlier this day not really sure
Reason for ban: Using vulgur language towards the forums
Your story: ok, so basically a former Herocraft player named trapazoidberg got a hold of my iPad, he then proceeded to go on safari and see that one of my bookmarks for herocraft, he knows how the forums work etc, without me knowing whilst I went out to print for the class we were in he decides to write vulgar language towards Kainzo and the server. I didn't find out about this since before posting the appeal when I went to check the hc forums.

I am truly sorry, I can assure you this wasn't me I don't have a single problem with Herocraft, if you would please believe me, thanks

~Adam

You are responsible for the security of your accounts, this isn't a valid excuse for what was done. 30 day forum ban.