• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Papabear20xd6's Ban Appeal

IGN: Papabear20xd6
Banned By?: Not sure
Time of ban: 12:30 roughly
Reason for ban: Afk mob grinding
Your story: I was afk mob grinding. I am an idiot for doing it and I do apologize. I wanted to be a 50 ranger so badly and haven't had the time lately to it. So I figured I could just do it at night and not hurt anyone, but its in the rules that you can't and I shouldn't have been so stupid to do it anyway. I promise if you let me back in I wont break anymore rules. I haven't done anything else wrong thus far and I really do hope that you take that into consideration. I love and enjoy herocraft and sincerely hope that you unban me. Believe me I truly understand that it was a stupid thing to do but like I said I was desperate to level, but that still isn't an excuse.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
You received a 3 day suspension, not a permanent ban. Suspension will lift, Saturday, 8/20/11.

You will be rolled back. I haven't decided how far yet, but a decision will be made before Saturday.