• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Panthino's Ban

funkyfunk71

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Panthino (Formally FunkyFunk71)
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: 16-06-2016 15:07
Reason for ban: Region Abuse
Your story: I am not entirely sure the reason for ban. I am not allocated to any regions. The only thing I could think of that may be a cause for a ban is that I was raiding today and stumbled upon another players area, however I was never "glitching" into places I shouldn't have been able to get to. I was simply using Ninja moves such as Backflip to get on top of locked buildings. If that was against the rules I was unaware. At the least I would just like a little more clarification about what exactly I was doing wrong.

Thanks for the consideration!
Panthino

Edit: Also I will return/reimburse any loot I found. It was never my intention to break rules. Thanks!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Panthino (Formally FunkyFunk71)
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: 16-06-2016 15:07
Reason for ban: Region Abuse
Your story: I am not entirely sure the reason for ban. I am not allocated to any regions. The only thing I could think of that may be a cause for a ban is that I was raiding today and stumbled upon another players area, however I was never "glitching" into places I shouldn't have been able to get to. I was simply using Ninja moves such as Backflip to get on top of locked buildings. If that was against the rules I was unaware. At the least I would just like a little more clarification about what exactly I was doing wrong.

Thanks for the consideration!
Panthino

Edit: Also I will return/reimburse any loot I found. It was never my intention to break rules. Thanks!

I found you on chest logs in areas you would not be able to be inside of, care to explain?

funkyfunk71

Glowing Redstone
I found you on chest logs in areas you would not be able to be inside of, care to explain?

Hey @TimForReal ,
There were rooms that had chests in them but any doors I had to get through were either unlocked or already open. It may have been a lag thing that I was able to get through and open them. My Internet isn't the best sometimes. I have no reason to come on here and break rules, I'm 20 years old and have been playing on the server for over 5 years, just trying to enjoy the game like everyone else.

Thanks for the quick reply! I know you guys are busy.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hey @TimForReal ,
There were rooms that had chests in them but any doors I had to get through were either unlocked or already open. It may have been a lag thing that I was able to get through and open them. My Internet isn't the best sometimes. I have no reason to come on here and break rules, just trying to enjoy the game like everyone else.

Thanks for the quick reply! I know you guys are busy.

Unbanned, any further issues will result in a more harsh punishment.