• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Panozzo whitelist application.

panozzo

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: panozzo
  2. Location & Age: Melbourne. 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Not any that I am aware of. If there are any I wouldn't know what for.
  4. Referral(s): Nyanonheat
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A few of my friends previously were whitelisted on your server and were astounded with how great the community was and i was a bit jealous of how much fun they were having so i decided to give it a shot. :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Just voted then :D
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Sure do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I would be a great addition to the server as I have excelled on a few PvP servers and really enjoyed myself. I mainly look for servers with the heroes plugin and I now have the opportunity to play on the actual herocraft server!
  9. Additional Info: I've read all the rules and I have some experience with heroes plugin via some other servers. I'm not too shabby at building and won't make ugly houses and bases. (e.g. of two of my previous builds: http://imgur.com/a/UTmOD )

panozzo

Stone
bumping for whitelist again as i was apparently unwhitelisted with a map update or something.