• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Paladin's Layhands

JZillifro

Soulsand
I'm currently a level 27 paladin. The class is good, except for one problem. That problem is me accidentally casting lay hands on my enemy. I usually have to exaggerate how far my vision goes from him (so that lag doesn't cause me to cast it on my foe, and yes, its happened) and this lets my foe get in a good two or three hits at the least. This really messes with my combat, and I can honestly say I've never even thought about using lay hands on anyone other then myself. Why? Because without lay hands, my combat ability is split literally in half. Please make lay hands a self cast only ability like blade grasp, it would really improve my combat ability as a paladin.

TLDR: Make lay hands a self cast only spell.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
@Kainzo
Is there any possible way to program the way bind works so left click would also work as sort of a [use] key?
This way I wont have to carry 20 different random items in my hotbar to use.
I also think the binding system could be improved by a bit.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo
Is there any possible way to program the way bind works so left click would also work as sort of a [use] key?
This way I wont have to carry 20 different random items in my hotbar to use.
I also think the binding system could be improved by a bit.
It's possible but not our top priority. Allowing a /bind2 - could work with left clicks I suppose.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
It's possible but not our top priority. Allowing a /bind2 - could work with left clicks I suppose.
Alrite, I hope its easy to code though because a lot of people have been complaining that even with imp chat to help us out with the barrage of skills for some classes of casters, its still hard to manage with 1skill per item hero binds.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Alrite, I hope its easy to code though because a lot of people have been complaining that even with imp chat to help us out with the barrage of skills for some classes of casters, its still hard to manage with 1skill per item hero binds.
We're going to try and implement a /bindalt - to allow left clicks to use the skills as well.