• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Osu!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
>Bandicam

Use Fraps dude.
Lmao. Fraps is worse.

Edit: After testing on free version with 60FPS and Half-size I get around 30-40 on osu! I need a way to get Fraps full version for free because 30 seconds... meh

Jesus! 300MB for a 30-second 640 x 400 video wtf...

Last edited:

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Edit 2: Found a free full version of Fraps, recorded my best gameplay on 'Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume wo Miru' but it's a huge-ass 2 GB file, any ideas to compress it without noticeably reducing the quality on both sound and video?

Edit: Nevermind, found a program called Handbrake, which'll do anything for your video compression needs... Compressing as of right now...

Last edited:

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
Edit 2: Found a free full version of Fraps, recorded my best gameplay on 'Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume wo Miru' but it's a huge-ass 2 GB file, any ideas to compress it without noticeably reducing the quality on both sound and video?
I just open it with Windows Movie maker, edit it, then upload it to Youtube. (I use Fraps aswell)

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I just open it with Windows Movie maker, edit it, then upload it to Youtube. (I use Fraps aswell)

Will go another round, but with osu! in 1024x768, fullscreen, Fraps set to Full-size and ofc 60 FPS (I wish there was a 120FPS setting like others -.-)

TL;DR Miraculous! Handbrake compressed the video from 2.13 GB to 44.9 MB without any noticeable loss in quality, took 8 minutes to compress...

Unfortunately, my copy of Windows 7 Ultimate doesn't have Windows Movie Maker :c

Last edited: