• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oryinn's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryinn

Obsidian
IGN:Oryinn
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: July 2, 2014 01:46:56 EDT
Reason for ban: Breaking Server Rules
Your story: You know what I said, I don't plan to repeat it and bring unwanted attention to it. I'm just looking to get back on the server, I'll take a chat mute for whatever time decided. It was dumb, I was high (No excuse, but felt like it should be thrown out there).

Unrelated note, thanks a fuckton for introducing me to Childish Gambino bud, obsessed with him now.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN:Oryinn
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: July 2, 2014 01:46:56 EDT
Reason for ban: Breaking Server Rules
Your story: You know what I said, I don't plan to repeat it and bring unwanted attention to it. I'm just looking to get back on the server, I'll take a chat mute for whatever time decided. It was dumb, I was high (No excuse, but felt like it should be thrown out there).

Unrelated note, thanks a fuckton for introducing me to Childish Gambino bud, obsessed with him now.
Your ban is a timed ban (I believe for 2 weeks at the time of the ban)

Oryinn

Obsidian
Not allowed to appeal timed bans or something?
Could we convert a 2 week ban to a 2 week global mute? I'll cut down on my shenanigans, promise.

Oryinn

Obsidian
@Kainzo ?
Also this whole discouraged thing mean every post on this forum is atleast an hour of effort, that shows true dedication to not being a fuckup.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your timed ban will not be reduced. Sorry. I feel two weeks is proper time to think about what happened.

The next one will just be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.