• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oryinn Ban Appeal

Oryinn

Obsidian
IGN: Oryinn
Banned by?: @gabizou
Time of ban: 9:30 PM EST Approximately
Reason for ban: I was told for Griefing.
Your story: I cleaned it up. Ask @Brutalacerate There may have been some explosive spherical incidents, but it all ended up clean.
Edit: I am not responsible for posts on this thread.

Edit to Brutal and Gab: You teleported me, killed me, then went AFK on playstation. I showed my own efforts to clean up something that a staff member said was legal.

@Brutalacerate
@Xanipher
@Kainzo
@Apherdite
@gabizou
@lucky644

Times up!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Simply to put it the easiest way possible, you griefed, leaving the grief for like 1 entire day doesn't show that you planned to clean it up. In that, you massively griefed, ergo, you were suspended for griefing. Ban appeals are for bans/perma bans, not suspensions. This one won't lift until the 16th.

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
I find it doubtful that a staff member told you that you can grief.

Regardless, you were at a level 2 warning, which I escalated to a level 3 warning.

See you in a week.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
IGN: Oryinn
Banned by?: @gabizou
Time of ban: 9:30 PM EST Approximately
Reason for ban: I was told for Griefing.
Your story: I cleaned it up. Ask @Brutalacerate There may have been some explosive spherical incidents, but it all ended up clean.
Edit: I am not responsible for posts on this thread.

Edit to Brutal and Gab: You teleported me, killed me, then went AFK on playstation. I showed my own efforts to clean up something that a staff member said was legal.
@Xanipher
@gabizou
I teleported you to make you clean it up, then killed you, yes. Who told you that it was legal to Grief? Haha.