• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ore Hiding Plugin Reversal

Okay so as we all know the ore hiding plugin makes all unexposed ore and stone look like random blocks... well how about instead of that make all unexposed ore and stuff of that nature look like stone, I'm no master at code but my gut tells me that's going to reduce the plugins pull on server resources.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The older plugin we used for anti-xray used to work this way. I'd assume then there is a reason why it does what it does now. My guess is so legit miners know that if they see the obfuscation blocks to hit them to reveal what is being hid instead of guessing at the blank walls of the cave they are digging through.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ultimate protection. How things are send to the client have changed. We now scramble all blocks outside of immediate view. The ore -> stone - you are seeing is the lag between you and the server.