• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OrangeAngel's Carpetry/Flooring Service

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
OrangeAngel's Carpetry Service
I supply the wool, you supply the cash.
This carpetry service supplies only the highest quality of wool for your carpets.

Hello! OrangeAngel here with a brand new never before seen service, making your beautiful carpets, I supply the wool, you supply the Dosh.

The Price:
I create the carpets by me determining what level of design the requested carpets, and the amount of wool needed to build. The equation I use to find the price of the carpet is L + .2w *s. So the Level of the build (defined as Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced) + .2c per block of wool, 's' is sales, so a 90% off carpet would be L + .2w * .1. So a Basic carpet that used 100 blocks of wool, and no sale is 220c. Never before seen prices for the level of quality found in these carpets!
Basic: 200c
Intermediate: 300c
Advanced: 500c
Contact me in-game about getting a carpet. My ingame name is OrangeAngel, supply the coordinates and then PM me a reference picture to work with. Tell me an estimated amount of wool, and I will then determine the level of the carpet.​
Images of my basic carpets will come in as jobs are completed.
Images of my intermediate carpets will come in as jobs are completed.
Images of my advanced carpets will come in as jobs are completed.
If you aren't completely satisfied with the carpet contact me and I will give all of your money back, gauranteed! I will then take all the wool used in the job back, and will not be considered griefing.
This carpetry service is a trade agreement. If found scamming, a petition will come in about the scam. All prices are subject to change, the level of the carpet may be found different as the job goes on, an extra fee to cover the difference will be charged. I determine the level of the carpet job. I may cancel any job if found to be too difficult, all wool will be returned and will not be considered griefing, I will keep a commision of 10% of the cost and the rest will be returned. 10% of my fee will be donated to the Save a Noob foundation. If I am killed on the job, you will supply a travel fee of 20coins, unless a port is provided. If not everything is followed, you will be violating our trade agreement.
By requesting a carpet you agree to the above Terms of Service.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Seems like a pretty good service, I may have use of it sometime soon. Though I think as you buy more wool the price should go down, maybe discounts? I'm just giving friendly criticism, but it seems like for 100 wool blocks (dyed obviously) it would be much cheaper to do it yourself. And patterns, I'd say the intermediate basic and advanced should be judged by the customer and seller coming to an agreement. Most people are willing to be truthful anyways.
FYI, 100 blocks of wool = 10x10 square, kind of small.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
HAHAHA me short on wool... Oh god I have double chests filled with each color...

jeremiah_wright_damn_ohp_poster-r9a854f378c0b44139033acd307662acf_iw5_400.jpg

That's a lot of wool! :p