• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion + or - of Health on weapons needs to change

Lujiu

TNT
If you hold a weapon that effects your health It will eitehr go up or down and do an annoying tick of damage.

If you use binds (Like myself) Then you switch from your weapon throughout your inventory alot and the Addition and subtraction of health is practically ignored and is only annoying

My suggestion is that the Item in SLOT 1 is the only item that grants effects to the player no mater what slot is selected. (There for players cant stack up buffed weapons in their inventory and be op)

(This might be complicated for rangers that use bows and weapons)

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm not too sure about locking it to slot 1 for everyone. Some people don't organize their hotbars with the weapon in slot 1, so it might affect those people.

Lujiu

TNT
I'm not too sure about locking it to slot 1 for everyone. Some people don't organize their hotbars with the weapon in slot 1, so it might affect those people.
What about when you compare to the amount of people that bind to the amount of those people who don't put their weapon in slot one

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
Well the thing is we can never be sure about either statistics. I'd probably argue that there might be more people affected negatively, than helped by this change, but at the end of the day we can never be sure. So making a change like this just because you want it to be changed, and because you think there are more people that is annoyed by this, is just irresponsible.

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
A good suggestion would be a command like /equip which would permanently apply the stats of the weapon you equip. For duo weapon users like ranger this could be a problem, but idk.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
If you hold a weapon that effects your health It will eitehr go up or down and do an annoying tick of damage.

If you use binds (Like myself) Then you switch from your weapon throughout your inventory alot and the Addition and subtraction of health is practically ignored and is only annoying

My suggestion is that the Item in SLOT 1 is the only item that grants effects to the player no mater what slot is selected. (There for players cant stack up buffed weapons in their inventory and be op)

(This might be complicated for rangers that use bows and weapons)
This is false, when holding your weapon yes you have +20 for instance but without ur weapon being held you DO NOT LOSE HP, in fact it will overheal you, this is shown in parties by the fact that you have 101% hp or you will have 1020/1000 hp, so this doesnt damages you and it only shows you an animation of damage but this is so minuscule that it should not be looked into since it affects nothing in pvp and is a small annoyance.