• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OOC Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: XARXU
Banned by: LarryDeCable
Time of mute: 7/24/2015
Channel: OOC & Tour
Reason for mute: Vendetta
Your story: LarryDeCable has, in the past week, had people place bounties upon me to kill me in PvE (not during War times), and he and I've gotten onto him, as a fellow player, for being impolite to people asking for help or information on the /HELP Chat. The other day, I got griefed and killed in Non-War on PvE soil, and was trying to get help in the /OOC chat, and Larry and a few others were cursing me out and being rude about it. After being told to "shut the F*** Up" and other such things for several minutes, I finally quit. However, the others involved kept posting in the OOC about it, resulting in me being muted (don't ask me to explain, I can't). LarryDeCable has a history of luring me out places, offering to "help" me level or something, only for me to find out that it's War time, and he kills me and steals my gear.

I was responding to something else someone was talking about in /TOUR when LarryDeCable (fudging the /Mute Tour command several times) finally got it right and muted me in Tour, then just threw me the HT.TO/Appeal link. Apparently, even though he felt entitled to Mute people for personal reasons, he didn't feel equally entitled to UNmute me.

I finally got tired of asking for help, and having Bounties placed on it for "being annoying" and losing a crapton of expensive gear, and stuff I'd spent countless hours acquiring, and being ignored in /HELP and cursed out in /OOC, and just quit all the chats to try and RP as I could, between being sniped by illegitimate bounties.

I tried talking to LarryDeCable about it, but he disabled PMs so that I couldn't message him. Finally, as a last resort, I've come here.

I will admit that I was rude towards him, and others who backed his illicit dealings, each time they responded negatively to my presence in the few Chats I still had available to me. By this point, I just felt despair, and was overwhelmed by what was being done to me, and my inability to get any any help or support.

Herocraft still has many aspects that I still enjoy, but since LarryDeCable, and a number of other players can Auto-Find players, and Bounties keep being put on me at random, I am constantly having to watch my back, and I've been killed countless times, even having my residences OBLITERATED (and not replaced) just to get at me.

I can't explain the vindictive behavior, nor can I say what Larry thinks "started" this, as he's dodged every attempt I've made to sit down and talk with him about it.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
@thunderstarcat

Also, votes don't go over well on Appeals. Calling people out like this is NOT the way to go. If you have issues with staff members, take it up with a mod in a PM with proof.

I literally JUST logged in this morning, and WHAM!

57243f364d.jpg

Also:

1. Reporting problems via /RE doesn't "help".
2. Bringing it up when Kainzo is online doesn't "help".
3. Trying to talk to the person in question doesn't "help"
4. I'm muted from OutOfCharacter and Tour, so that won't "help".
5. I get verbally abused in HELP when I use it, so that won't "help.
6. Now you tell me that bringing the issue of my Mute to light in the **APPEAL** board won't "help".

What kind of show is being run here?

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
If you have a issue please submit it to Hc.to/exploits. You were muted for clogging the chats with your complaints after several warnings. Since this is your first mute, I will revoke it on Tuesday, bump the forum then.

I'm sorry my questions and requests for information, and escalating despair and confusion, made someone feel like I needed to be shut up, and wait a significant period of time to be allowed to speak again.

I thought Proctors were guides, helpers. My assumption, so I accept full responsibility.

In the future, I'll know better than to ever ask any of them anything, so I won't be Muted again.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
hc.to/rules - From the looks of it, you were muted for whining/disrespect. It's not permanent, but it will removed when the appropriate time frame has been reached (tuesday 7/28/15). Until then, appeals are strictly for appealing a mute/ban. If you're having issues with a specific staff member, then feel free to message me in private. I'm always available to talk/listen, and you can reach me with a message here on the forums. I'm gonna lock this thread from future comments, and encourage you to message me privately with any more concerns.

Staff isn't hired, they are players that help out in-game. They play and and enjoy the game just like everyone else, and if you feel like they are abusing that power then feel free to message me about it. I'm always available for any questions/concerns and will help any way I can.

-Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.